- FirstFedPerks powered by BaZing- Local discounts and national retailer deals to save you money on shopping, dining, travel, and more.
- Cell phone protection Receive up to $400 per claim ($800 per year) if your cell phone is broken or stolen.
- ID theft aid Includes payment card fraud resolution, $2500 in personal identity theft benefit and identity restoration.
- Roadside assistance- Available 24/7 and free to use, up to $80 in covered service charges up to 4 times per year.
- $10,000 travel accidental death coverage2.
- Health Savings Card- Save money on prescriptions, eye exams, frames, and hearing services.
- ATM fee reimbursement- We reimburse ATM fees nation-wide up to $20/month when bonus requirements* are met.
- A debit card with no annual fee- Use your card any place MasterCard is accepted with no annual fees and no minimum balances.
- Online banking and mobile banking- Make deposits, check balances, transfer money, and pay bills from your mobile phone or online.
- OOPS! Occasional Overdraft Protection Service. Just one way First Federal takes care of our family by providing overdraft protection for the occasional insufficient funds error.
- Popmoney®- person-to-person quick-pay allows you to transfer money to friends or family at any banking institution directly through your First Federal online or mobile banking bill pay.
- High Interest on your checking account*
* 2.02% APY Bonus Rate and ATM Fee Credit Requirements:
- 12 or more debit card transactions posted to the account each statement cycle.
- Activating e-statement enrollment.
- One or more direct deposits in this account each statement cycle.
The 2.02% APY is paid on balances up to $9,999.99. Account balances beyond that are paid at .01% APY. WePayU with FirstFedPerks is only $8 per month. First Federal will waive the monthly fee when you meet any of the following:
- Maintain a $500 average balance in your account.
- Maintain a minimum balance of $5000 in any First Federal savings account.
- Have a loan with us.
Cell phone protection and personal identity theft benefit are subject to additional terms and conditions.
Insurance products are: NOT A DEPOSIT, NOT FDIC INSURED BY ANY FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AGENCY, NOT GUARANTEED BY THE BANK.