Below we’ve listed answers to some of our most commonly asked questions. But please know that despite our age of technology, we still look forward to your phone call or branch visit. We’re always excited to learn about the needs of your business and how we can continue growing our region together.
During business hours, call any branch, or our main office at
After business hours, call
and follow the automated instructions. It's important to report lost or stolen cards immediately.
Try logging out and re-entering Online Banking in an effort to prompt a different security question. Once you have gained access to Online Banking, click on the Options link then click on the Change Security Questions link and it will allow you to update your security challenge questions. If you cannot gain access to Online Banking, call to speak to an Online Banking Representative.
Passwords are emailed to the address that we have on file. Be sure to check your Junk Mail box or that you do not use filters on your email account that would block incoming emails. If you utilize such filters, make sure that you add [email protected] to your safe sender list.
Remember that Usernames/Passwords are CaSe SensiTive and must be input exactly as originally entered.
Remember that passwords must be 8 to 16 characters in length and may be a combination of numbers, letters and special characters containing at least one letter and one number. Also, passwords are CaSe SensiTive.
Click on the Forgotten Password? link located in the Customer Login box in the upper right hand corner of the website. Enter your Username as prompted, click Submit and your password will be emailed to you at the email address we have on file.
To begin using Online Banking you need an email address and a bank account with us. For your Internet browser, you will need either Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.5 (or greater) or Netscape Navigator 6.0 (or greater).
Please review the following:
- Confirm your social security number was entered correctly, nine digits with NO dashes.
- Confirm your account number was entered correctly, ten digits, including all leading zeros.
- The first and last name must match the name on our account records.
- Confirm your email address was entered correctly. It must be a valid, active email account as information necessary to gain access will be forwarded to you at this address.
- Make sure you entered a security question. Make the question hard enough so that no one else will be able to guess it. We will use this security question to assist you should you need to call us regarding on your Online Banking account.
- Make sure you entered an answer to your security question.
If you’re still unable to sign up, please call to speak to an Online Banking Representative.
This website provides OnLine Banking for customers of First Federal Savings and Loan Association of Newark, Ohio. If you are not an accountholder with us, your enrollment will be denied.
After logging in to Online Banking, click on the Options link then click on the Change E-mail Address link. Enter all information as prompted and click Submit.
You can assign nicknames to your accounts to make them easier to recognize. For example, if you use funds in one checking account only for household purposes, you could nickname it “household.” To assign a nickname, log in to Online Banking, click on the Options link then click on the Change Account Nicknames link and all of your accounts will be displayed. Check the Select box next to the account of which you want to add a nickname. Once selected, you can access the Nickname box and change the name to that of your choice.
Each account owner must create their own Online Banking profile. To do so, each individual must enroll in Online Banking via First Time Sign Up using their own personal identifying information. This will allow us to properly identify and assist each user should the need arise.
A DBA (doing business as) account is a business account and business accounts do not display in Online Banking. Call to speak to an Online Banking Representative to determine whether or not your account can be added.
This could be caused by either of the following:
- Your session has timed out. Log in again.
- Your log in attempt may have resulted in some type of error. Close your browser, open a new browser window and type www.firstfedohio.com in the address bar. You may need to delete your browser’s stored history/cookies and/or temporary Internet files. Please refer to your browser’s help feature for assistance in completing this task.