Legal Terms & Conditions
Internet Banking Terms and Conditions Agreement
(Sometimes hereinafter referred to as the "Agreement").
The following Agreement describes your rights and obligations as a user of Online Banking and/or the Bill Payment Service as well as the rights and obligations of First Federal Savings and Loan Association of Newark. Please read this Agreement carefully. As an authorized account holder you must abide by the terms and conditions of this Agreement, and those provided to you at the time your account was opened, in order to use Online Banking.
Customer Disclosure and Agreement to Receive Electronic Communications
By selecting the "I Accept" button below, you are (1) acknowledging your receipt of the information listed below, (2) agreeing that any contract you enter into with First Federal Savings and Loan Association of Newark for the provision of certain Online Banking services, may be in electronic form, and (3) agreeing that certain information that may be delivered in connection with Online Banking may also be in electronic form.
You are also acknowledging, by selecting the "I Accept" button below, receipt of the following information and agree that:
- You will check your email regularly for notices from First Federal Savings.
- You are providing accurate, current and truthful registration and contact information (including your email address) and that you will keep this information up-to-date with First Federal Savings.
- We may provide you with this Agreement and any revisions and amendments thereto in electronic form, and that, if you choose to accept the Agreement, you are consenting to enter into and are entering into an Agreement electronically that will govern all future transactions you conduct using Online Banking.
- We may provide you revisions and amendments to the Agreement and such other information, including but not limited to information under Regulation E and under other applicable banking or financial services laws or regulations in connection with Online Banking, electronically as a part of the Agreement or otherwise as a part of the services. While you may print and retain a copy of the Agreement or any information provided to you in relation to Online Banking, we only provide these documents electronically.
- You have a right at any time to withdraw, without service charges, your consent to receive information electronically. However, because the Agreement and the information are provided only in electronic format, your withdrawal of consent will terminate all Online Banking services.
- If you wish to withdraw consent to receive information electronically, to terminate all Online Banking services, or to update your information such as an address or email address, please write a letter and send it to:
Explanation of Terms
The following definitions apply in this Agreement: