ThereForU with First Fed Perks Checking
Our relationship with customers is celebrated not only in major life milestones like a first home mortgage or retirement fund, but in our provision of dependable services that support daily financial needs. ThereForU Checking is one way we add more value to your banking experience. It’s a checking account that helps you save money with local deals and provides extra security through cell phone insurance, ID theft aid, and roadside assistance. This account includes access to online banking and our mobile app, a no-fee debit card, and OOPS! protection services.
Our products and services are constantly growing to meet the changing needs of our community and customers. We pursue the latest innovations to offer you the most reliable and advanced products and services.
- Online banking, mobile banking, bill pay, debit card, and e-statement
- FirstFedPerks powered by BaZing- Local discounts and national retailer deals to save you money on shopping, dining, travel, and more.
- Cell phone protection1,2- Receive up to $400 per claim ($800 per year) if your cell phone is broken or stolen.
- ID theft aid1,2- Includes payment card fraud resolution, $2500 in personal identity theft Benefit and identity restoration.
- Roadside assistance- Available 24/7 and free to use, up to $80 in covered service charges up to 4 times per year.
- $10,000 travel accidental death coverage2
- Health Savings Card- Save money on prescriptions, eye exams, frames, and hearing services.
- OOPS! Occasional Overdraft Protection Service. Just one way First Federal takes care of our family by providing overdraft protection for the occasional insufficient funds error.
- Popmoney®- person-to-person quick-pay allows you to transfer money to friends or family
at any banking institution directly through your First Federal online or mobile banking bill pay
ThereForU with FirstFedPerks is only $6 per month.
Cell phone protection and personal identity theft benefit are subject to additional terms and conditions.
Insurance products are: NOT A DEPOSIT, NOT FDIC INSURED BY ANY FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AGENCY, NOT GUARANTEED BY THE BANK.